Let the NEILFEST begin

Started by Geir, May 30, 2009, 08:26:28 AM

Bluesberry

Quote from: launched on June 01, 2009, 10:12:53 AM
Quote from: Bluesberry on June 01, 2009, 10:04:21 AM...and have started on Albuquerque...

Wow, and I thought nobody would come with a 10 foot pole of this one - I'll pick another..

Mark
Its OK to have more than one version of a song Mark, yours will sound different than mine for sure.  

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Ted

Sadly, I don't have time to participate in this.  Can we all just pretend I submitted a stunning rendition of Old King?
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Audacity
recorder
GarageBand for Mac

launched

Quote from: Bluesberry on June 01, 2009, 10:16:10 AM
Quote from: launched on June 01, 2009, 10:12:53 AM
Quote from: Bluesberry on June 01, 2009, 10:04:21 AM...and have started on Albuquerque...

Wow, and I thought nobody would come with a 10 foot pole of this one - I'll pick another..

Mark
Its OK to have more than one version of a song Mark, yours will sound different than mine for sure.  

No worries - With the grassfire starting with the 'Fest I may not get to it - Tonights the night is probably all I can handle anyway ;)

Mark
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Geir

Quote from: Ted on June 01, 2009, 10:21:42 AMSadly, I don't have time to participate in this.  Can we all just pretend I submitted a stunning rendition of Old King?
No !! You'll just have to take the night-shift and get that old king out of your system ;D
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Oldrottenhead

i think i am participating, am sure on hoopers version of cowgirl in the rain, but scroll down lol, this has taken off big time, if anyone wants me to try and sing on one of theirs let me know, my guitar playing is piss poor so i wont even try doing something on my own.

i think greeny said this somewhere, but i wonder what mr young would have to say about all this activity.

geir you have started a forest fire.

update i posted a bulletin on myspace with a link to this thread , i suggest we spread the word.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Kody

Quotei think i am participating, am sure on hoopers version of cowgirl in the Sand

Ya, I just found that late lastnight (or early this morning).  Man!!! I was blown away!!! Hooper's super tight production and your vocals were very good!! And I thought I was the only one to do that song...I might try "Old Man", but there's no way he's sings in my range...If I can squeeze er in, I'm definitely hitting you up.
recorder
PreSonus Studio One

Oldrottenhead

kody your version of cowgirl in the sand is bloody awesome
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Bus Stetson

nice 1 geir for setting up the neil fest & getting this on the move:) looking forward to contributing & interacting with other peoples tributes to a truly remarkable musican:) 48 the poster you designed is awesome!!
We are the music makers, And we are the dreamers of dreams. 'William Edgar O'Shaughnessy'.

Bus Stetson

bang on the button!! played with true heart, emotion -  ohhh yeaaah you guys give music a good name:)) pure gold:))
We are the music makers, And we are the dreamers of dreams. 'William Edgar O'Shaughnessy'.

Geir

Quote from: oldrottenhead on June 01, 2009, 12:08:37 PMi think i am participating, am sure on hoopers version of cowgirl in the rain
Of course you did ... A great version from two of my fav musicians here!
Quotei think greeny said this somewhere, but i wonder what mr young would have to say about all this activity.

geir you have started a forest fire.
so it seems! Hope Neil Young will remember .. I'm not sure we need him around anyhow 8)
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........