"Over My Shoulder"-The Video

Started by Johnbee, September 24, 2020, 06:04:42 PM

Johnbee

ERROR: No MP3 file found.

All topics in the Post Your Work boards must have either an mp3 file attached or include a link to an external mp3 file ([singlemp3] tags) in the message body.

Hi!

I know I presented this song back in July, but I wanted to share it with you again, this time with a slideshow video.  I've had a video of this song up on ebutuoy since 2018 but as I mentioned in the earlier song post, the vocals were truly barf worthy and I just needed to give them another pass.  Since I remade the vocal track in July, I also wanted to re post the video with the new vocal track, but the original video was made in Windows Movie Maker that came with my Windows 7 laptop.  In January of this year, I upgraded that laptop to Windows 10 and lost the Movie Maker.  Well, I found a new version of the movie maker for Win 10 and bought it, so I managed to recreate the video with the better voice track.  I know many enjoyed the song.  Here's a deeper perspective of it.  I hope you enjoy this as well.

:) John B

https://www.ebutuoy.com/watch?v=JYpI2K-6bGI

StephenM

A beautiful tribute song filled with hope.  Thank you John for sharing such a personal thing with me (us...songcrafters).  To know such love is very special and I found myself with a tear or two as I watched this.  I am hoping there is a downloadable mp3 on your juke box so I can get this for later.  I do enjoy your music very much.  Plus I see that I grew up in a neighbor state of yours (upstate NY). 
As I have said before also I really enjoy your singing style...it is wonderful...

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

Hilary

recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

Ray Brookes

A beautiful composition and so tastefully arranged. Great vocal that works that lovely melody and the orchestration is superlative. It is also a lovely video, John and a great tribute to your parents; what a fantastic and nostalgic collection of photographs. Great work.
Ray Brookes

Johnbee

Steven, Hilary abd Ray-
Thanks for taking the time to check this out.
 :) John B.

Redler

Your music is always pleasure to listen to. Fine job with the vid, too!
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR