Heroes-The Video

Started by Johnbee, September 12, 2020, 01:46:51 PM

Kenneth

That was fantastic John. Great vid, made me happy and sad at the same time. I guess we are fortunate to know all those talents, we have that in common too.
"...a guitar sound that you could curdle cream with." Ferryman

maxit

and now I know the reason why you always sound so classy LoL ! Great song, really, and heartfelt tribute.
recorder
Audacity

Farrell Jackson

A wonderful, smooth jazz, tribute song and video to some of your influences John B.! You have a wide variety of artists that you admire. Your lead vocal and the octave vocals on the chorus are great as is the entire song!

Farrell
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

T.C. Elliott

I like the heartfelt vocal and, of course, the music sounds great. This is a cool tribute.

How did you do the video? I've just begun dabbling in video creation and I've tried a couple of methods but haven't settled on one yet.
recorder
Boss BR-900

recorder
Reaper

Dead Ambassadors Bandcamp Page

T.C. Elliott Bandcamp Page

"You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club." — Jack London

pjd1

This is amazing, i love the idea you have constructed in this composition, great to emulate your hero,s , such an easy, lovely, warm flow to this song , a truly superb piece of music you have put together here , and every instrument is just incredibly performed and recorded , the timing is second to none , you have set the standard really high with this music , brilliant and then some

Dunny 
recorder
Boss BR-800

Cheers
Happiness is a warm ES 335, Boss BR800, Tascam dp 24 , Boss Micro , Fender Strat 70s original, Line 6 classical modeling guitar, yamaha ps 125 keyboard. Hohner Bass guitar.

recorder
Tascam DP-24

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-8