Busy Cracking Up Tonight

Started by Greeny, September 11, 2020, 03:35:40 AM

StephenM

upon further review....the rhythm guitar really has a great sound...reminds me of very early foreigner sound and man was that great....great song Tim...your diction is perfect and the lyrics are catchy...and you sing well...you set a very excellent standard for song writing

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

Groundy

Brilliant, as always Tim, tmnae a bow... Alex

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

If I had known i was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd of had another Beer last night...

https://www.reverbnation.com/redwoodlouis/songs

Mike_S

Some very cool lyrics in there. Fab meaty guitar tones giving me a great seventies rock vibe. Super song and a first for me hearing "Subbuteo" in a song lyric!

Mike
recorder
iPad GarageBand

baby henwrench

i really like the coupon heart thing, concepts like that stop me from covering songs all the time and me me want too actually start writing my own.
"and these children that you spit on
as they try to change their worlds
are immune to your consultations
they're quite aware of what they're goin' through" - david bowie

AndyR

OH GOOD GRIEF - this is utterly fab.

I missed it first time round...

Superb.
recorder
PreSonus Studio One

(Studio 68c 6x6)
   All that I need
Is just a piece of paper
To say a few lines
Make up my mind
So she can read it later
When I'm gone

- BRM Gibb

AndyR is on

The Shoebox Demos Vol 1
FAWM 2022 Demos
Remasters Vol 1

pjd1

You have Knack of making a song so listenable to the ears, i always enjoy your music and observations in life , super vocal and arrangement ,top draw stuff

Dunny
recorder
Boss BR-800

Cheers
Happiness is a warm ES 335, Boss BR800, Tascam dp 24 , Boss Micro , Fender Strat 70s original, Line 6 classical modeling guitar, yamaha ps 125 keyboard. Hohner Bass guitar.

recorder
Tascam DP-24

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-8

SE

Quality defo on par with your your  stuff, but thats so high  quality, loved it!!!
recorder
Boss BR-80

WarpCanada

This is really good power-pop guitar-driven rock.  Love the guitar. love the lyrics. The vocal performance is first rate.
Warren
recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Cubase

recorder
Bitwig Studio

British Columbia Canada

bruno

Missed this - this is quality. Loved the sounds on this plus great melody, can't ask for more than that.
B

recorder
Boss BR-1600