Celtic groove. by kenny mac

Started by kenny mac, September 08, 2020, 08:40:01 AM

An excellent post from you and well worth the pain, the guitar sounds great and musicianship top class.      Willie
recorder
Boss BR-800

Mike_S

Well done on this Kenny... you really are tearing up that fretboard. Your strat is on fire as is your playing, so melodic. Little nod to the solid production too. I can envisage a really raucous crowd going mad to this!

Mike
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Ferryman_1957

I can only agree that I was getting a Big Country/Skids vibe from this. Great playing definitely in the vein of Stuart Adamson with some lovely additional touches. Really enjoyed this one Kenny, I may be a sassenach but I love a bit of Celtic influenced rock and this fit the bill really nicely.

Have a great holiday!

pjd1

Yeah Fabulous and then some , if i had a whiskey i would drink it down and toast it to the song, and your playing which is perfect , so your hard work has paid off and produced and ACE of a Instrumental , there is a lesson to be learnt from that , well done and enjoy your short break , and have a "we dram" on me

Dunny
recorder
Boss BR-800

Cheers
Happiness is a warm ES 335, Boss BR800, Tascam dp 24 , Boss Micro , Fender Strat 70s original, Line 6 classical modeling guitar, yamaha ps 125 keyboard. Hohner Bass guitar.

recorder
Tascam DP-24

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-8

Jean Pierre

I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
The Lord of the Rings speech by Bilbo