I've Got the Deeds - Greeny Monday Original

Started by Greeny, September 07, 2020, 03:14:22 AM

chapperz66

Brilliant production and the synths are really classy and warm. The lyrics are bleak and stark but compelling.

Great song. Only listening on my phone at the moment but I will be back in the morning to listen again through some speakers.

Frank53

Moody and dark, but well written lyrics. Love the production and performance. Nicely arranged instrumentation.
There are only three kinds of drummers. Those who can count, and those who can't.

Farrell Jackson

I dig the synth production! Everything works on this song....vox, fuzz and 12 string guitars, the arrangement....everything just works. Well done Tim!
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

StephenM

I realize the lyrics are a bit melancholic but the tune is quite happy and I really just find myself dancing around to it....I love the movement that music brings...and this one dabs into a little disco which is ok...the dab I like.... I was never a big disco dude...in fact I used to wear a pin that said "disco sucks" but I think it was more the whole lifestyle clubby thingy that I didn't dig much...because now when I hear the beegees rocking the disco I dig it... this is a happy song...a moving song...I don't hear lyrics right away but I did kind of read through them...as always...another good Greeny!

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

Redler

Top class job as always! I like the synths a lot, puts a tasty flavor to this! Fine composition and lyrics! I saw the vid earlier, it came to my feed a couple days, ago. Excellent work all around!
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Mike_S

Your mix is bloody brilliant Tim. So difficult to do something truly original, but this really does sound very unique. But doing something so different that also sounds great is another trick that you have nailed. Super stuff.

Mike
recorder
iPad GarageBand

IanR

Brilliant as usual.

Love the keys.

Dark is a mood that need to be expressed and what better way?

Stay well.

Ian

recorder
PreSonus Studio 1824
recorder
PreSonus FaderPort 8
recorder
PreSonus Studio One