Hi, Im always late to the show

Started by Sprocket, May 27, 2009, 10:23:22 PM

Sprocket

Quote from: Satchwood on May 29, 2009, 04:20:25 PMHey a warm (hot...damn hot) welcome from PhOenix ArizOna!

Hello from similar climates...Florida!(although currently the rainy season)
Speaking of where Im from, figured Id share with you pics from the last time I went to our local beach(no bikini girls, sorry)...but some of yall might find it interesting

Thats kinda rare to see two of them on the pad like that, I think Ive only seen that one other time...this was taken just before the last launch.
Just thought Id share...since I dont have any tunes to share, yet. >:(

Bro

If you loose track over a chord progression, play as fast as you possibly can. Nobody will know. Thats how they invented bebop.

Geir

And a warm welcome from Norway too...
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Greeny

That's quite a view Sprocket! Is that Cape Canaveral (or is it Kennedy... I get confused...!)? Looks like a shuttle launch pad. I guess  you're not that far from Cocoa beach, which I like a lot. Daytona is pretty cool too.

Sprocket

Quote from: Greeny on June 01, 2009, 03:45:28 AMThat's quite a view Sprocket! Is that Cape Canaveral (or is it Kennedy... I get confused...!)? Looks like a shuttle launch pad. I guess  you're not that far from Cocoa beach, which I like a lot. Daytona is pretty cool too.

Its a lil confusing as its hardly referred to as Kennedy Space Center any longer, and the "Cape" is actually a lil further south, although it is Canaveral National Seashore...but its mostly referred to as "the Space Center" anymore. When people refer to Cape Canaveral, thats more of a military launch site, and its further south, even further than Cocoa Beach...I live here and its confusing, but yeah, Im in the center of it...and the beaches.
I really like my location, Im 1/2 hour away from our beach, 1/2 away from Cocoa Beach, 45 mins away from Daytona and just under an hour to Orlando...and whats better is we dont have the major traffic of those other cities mentioned, although Cocoa beach traffic somewhat pretty slack.

Bus Stetson

better late than never:)

warm welcome, look forward to hearing your creative musical flows soon:)

bus
We are the music makers, And we are the dreamers of dreams. 'William Edgar O'Shaughnessy'.