Busy Bee - New Version ( collaboration funkyaxe and hardlock )

Started by funkyaxe, July 15, 2020, 07:00:16 PM

funkyaxe

Busy Bee collab2
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Many thanks to Ken (hardlock) for his addition of drums and bass. Makes a huge difference and was no easy task as I tend to work in "Andy time" which basically means my timing can be a bit sketchy at times.

Ferryman_1957

Great work by Ken. Really tough to add percussion to an existing track, especially if there is no click track, and he did a great job here. The bass and percussion gives this a great groove and now transports me to a lovely sunny beach somewhere where I should be sipping a  cocktail. It really turns this into a complete piece of music, very nicely done.

Greeny

Lovely! It's like the Doobie Brothers decided to let their 'Long Train Running' have a nice vacation somewhere tropical. The original playing was fab, but Ken has really helped glue it all together. Brilliant job from the pair of you.

hardlock

Thanks guys! I love this stuff! Great fun adding a little vibe to an already great jam!
recorder
Zoom PS-02
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Audacity

My Originals:
www.soundclick.com/kentone

My Collaborations:
www.soundclick.com/kenscollabs

Those things we take for granted - when we're young and immature - will surely return to haunt us when we're old and insecure

AndyR

Oh cool. Loved the original, and this takes it somewhere else.
recorder
PreSonus Studio One

(Studio 68c 6x6)
   All that I need
Is just a piece of paper
To say a few lines
Make up my mind
So she can read it later
When I'm gone

- BRM Gibb

AndyR is on

The Shoebox Demos Vol 1
FAWM 2022 Demos
Remasters Vol 1

StephenM

yes,,,this track is very good...and the drums and bass as well are really good... nicely done Andy and Hardlock...

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner