7 Desporados Evil men

Started by TPB, July 08, 2020, 07:34:45 PM

TPB

7 Desporados
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Got the studio up and running Sure feels good making music even if it is subpar LOL
tIM
Life is not about the number of Breathes you take, it is the amount of times your breathe is taken away

Greeny

Very smooth. Comes in like a Steely Dan / Donald Fagen groove. Really like that electric piano underpinning everything. Fine songwriting and performance. Nice work!

Ferryman_1957

I wouldn't call it subpar, sounds pretty good to me. A nice rich sound overall, some lovely smooth lead playing and great moody vocals with some nice harmonies over the top. A lot to like I would say! The studio seems to be working pretty well, and the musicians who turned up to record seem to be top notch to me.....

AndyR

It rolls along nicely for me :)
Cool song.
recorder
PreSonus Studio One

(Studio 68c 6x6)
   All that I need
Is just a piece of paper
To say a few lines
Make up my mind
So she can read it later
When I'm gone

- BRM Gibb

AndyR is on

The Shoebox Demos Vol 1
FAWM 2022 Demos
Remasters Vol 1

Redler

This is so melodic song both on verses and chorus. Excellent job on each way!
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Farrell Jackson

A real fine song Tim! A cool mellow vibe with excellent vocals and the smooth lead guitar is icing on the cake. This has a Chris Isaak vibe to it and that is meant as a compliment. Nothing subpar about this at all. Well done!
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

Flash Harry

This is a really cool song. Beautifully understated.
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

Groundy

Nice one Tim, great sound... Alex

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

If I had known i was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd of had another Beer last night...

https://www.reverbnation.com/redwoodlouis/songs

Ted

There seems to be a pent up urge for a Desperado Fest here. (Check out "Bounty Hunter," a recent song by Ron D Bowes, among Western- or cowboy-themed music. I even did "Streets of Laredo," way back when.)

A really well-written song here – with a really strong chorus. My only feedback is that the rhythm guitar is kind of muddy. And it ends too abruptly. I want to hear it fade out on the chorus.

Blackout Bump - week of 8 July, 2020
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Audacity
recorder
GarageBand for Mac