'Shoegazing' by Jemima's Kite

Started by Greeny, May 27, 2009, 07:36:14 AM

Ferryman_1957

Quote from: Flash Harry on May 29, 2009, 03:26:01 PMNigel,

I have a Alesis Midiverb 4 which has some really good effects. I think that this one was the real room stereo flange, it has quite a reverb on it and the flange effects are confused in the reverb. I put this into a stereo track via line in.

Cheating a bit I know, but the bass effects on the MBR aren't wonderful, probably because of it's target audience.

Thanks Flash, it's not cheating. The bass effects on the MBR are weak and the stereo flange effect you have on this really suits the song well. Excellent polaying and nice choice of sound.

Cheers,

Nigel

Oldrottenhead

on this day bump and looking forward to being in the same room with tim and mike very very soon, we might even have a G & T to help us write some new ones.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Geir

Quote from: oldrottenhead on May 27, 2011, 05:05:36 PMon this day bump and looking forward to being in the same room with tim and mike very very soon, we might even have a G & T to help us write some new ones.
an intoxication thought !!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

T.C. Elliott

And what good guitars they are too... I'm really liking the Kite.. I've tried to have an on-line group and it's very hard. (although I'm still part of one, come to think of it.)  I simply love the ending vox. Good arrangement.
recorder
Boss BR-900

recorder
Reaper

Dead Ambassadors Bandcamp Page

T.C. Elliott Bandcamp Page

"You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club." — Jack London

SwanSong

Great original Greeny..u r a true song writer and
all your songs show a masterpeice of this gender
well executed tight producton . regards NEIL

Flash Harry

I can't believe that this was two years ago! TWO YEARS!

Blaahdy hell!

Roll on Friday! 
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann