Haltia - Viides Heimo (5th Tribe) Mike_S on slide guitar

Started by Redler, June 30, 2020, 01:21:23 AM

AndyR

:) :) :) :)

I actually feel slightly disappointed that you didn't get this one from the one you linked originally ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D - because that would have been a HUGE musical mystery that I didn't understand, and I was thinking "these guys know how to do something that I don't!!! How does that work?!?!?!" ... and that's how we get motivated to learn new things :)

Anyways, I probably only really noticed it cos I loved and remembered Mike's slide on the other one too... and I hadn't yet heard the later one that this is based on, I didn't even know it existed at that point... so I followed the link to check it out again... and I found the song I remembered.

It was only when I found the other one the next day I realised it wasn't quite as "supernatural" as I'd first thought! ;D

(And anyone reading this, now you've fixed the link, will be going "what IS he on about??!?!?" ;D ;D ;D)
recorder
PreSonus Studio One

(Studio 68c 6x6)
   All that I need
Is just a piece of paper
To say a few lines
Make up my mind
So she can read it later
When I'm gone

- BRM Gibb

AndyR is on

The Shoebox Demos Vol 1
FAWM 2022 Demos
Remasters Vol 1

StephenM

for anyone wanting to download this....  here you go... bump...i like the different language...for me it adds to the intrigue

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

DarrenG / The Devil's Toupee

This sounds amazing. The music has shades of pink Floyd and great slideguitar. The vocals are lobe,y and mysterious sounding. I can imagine this being played in a film. Great work :)
I have 2 profiles on this site, (NOW COMBINED INTO ONE PROFILE PAGE)
 One is a musical partnership with Keith Allen, ( we record songs as "The Devil's Toupee").
The 2nd one is for my other musical projects and collaborations. (DarrenG)
Thanks for listening.

Ray Brookes

Oh yeah, love this! So sinister and haunting with an ancient pagan ambience. Great atmospheric track, Redler. This was originally posted in June last year before I joined the site which is why I missed it the first time.
Ray Brookes