Wild Flowers (by Flash Harry, Greeny, Ella & Redler)

Started by Redler, June 04, 2020, 08:06:03 AM

Ray Brookes

A magnificent work. The lyrics alone are exquisitely poetic and the whole musical dimension is staggering; at once in simplicity then also in complexity. Those vocal phrases by Ella, particularly at the closing of the track sound so beautiful like as if they've floated down from heaven or something and that mandolin is a lovely touch. Great work, guys; well done.
Ray Brookes

SE

Missed this one but so glad I've got to hear this absolutely wonderful  collab. Folk, prog or any other genre I don't  care this is  just an uplifting  and terrific  listen, well done all involved big respect, classic  songcrafters!!
recorder
Boss BR-80

Johnbee

Beautiful.  Creates a haunting but peaceful atmosphere.  Reminds me of a Fogelberg song, "Song From Half Mountain" on his "Souvenirs" album.
 :) John B

By and large, jazz has always been like the kind of a man you wouldn't want your daughter to associate with.

-Duke Ellington

OK to cover but please let me know first.  Thanks!

StephenM

In case the folks making this read this and care.... and I know that I already commented twice on this but I had to share this...this afternoon I finally had the house to myself and an hour or so to listen to music.  So I cranked up my triamped 4000 watt PA (not because I need it but because I can...lol).  I didn't have it blaring but really nice listening level...I have to say this piece was fantastic with my subs and 7 foot speaker towers...the quality of everything is noteworthy...
and really I have to admit that I loved every songcrafters piece I heard as they played through my system. 
I feel "bloody fortunate" to have stumbled onto this site... I found it by searching for "how to change a hard drive on a BR1600CD! 
Thanks for this great song....blessings!

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

hardlock

Don't know how I missed this. A Simply stunning song and collaboration!
recorder
Zoom PS-02
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Audacity

My Originals:
www.soundclick.com/kentone

My Collaborations:
www.soundclick.com/kenscollabs

Those things we take for granted - when we're young and immature - will surely return to haunt us when we're old and insecure

thetworegs

Beautiful vocal Tim and some great adds to an already beautiful track...I completly missed it.....

If Life is a dream then use your imagination