Fender Bassman aka "Fendery"

Started by Sprocket, May 26, 2009, 01:22:04 PM

Bluesberry

Sprocket, many, many thanks for that.  Keep putting up your models.  I am a fender man myself, love those fender clean amp sounds, and slightly dirty fender sounds, especially with my strat.  I am going to give this one a go and let you know for sure.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Capn_Gaz

I hate to bring up a really old topic, but Ive been away from the guitar, micro BR and this forum for months and have recently come back to it all - and just wanted to say that my guitar > this patch in the micro br > marshall blues breaker 1 pedal > my tube amp sounds bloody fantastic.
Many thanks Sprocket!

BlueInGreen

I tried this out slightly modified with my harmonica and JT-30 mic directly into the Micro BR. Worked pretty well! Thanks. Here's my song:

http://jamq.org/jamqueuemusic/StLoJ16Q09_KellysBarnGrill_ByBlueInGreen-djazznbluzz_KeyG.m3u

Sprocket

Quote from: Capn_Gaz on September 27, 2009, 10:38:41 AMI hate to bring up a really old topic, but Ive been away from the guitar, micro BR and this forum for months and have recently come back to it all - and just wanted to say that my guitar > this patch in the micro br > marshall blues breaker 1 pedal > my tube amp sounds bloody fantastic.
Many thanks Sprocket!

Thanks for the feedback!

Quote from: BlueInGreen on October 10, 2009, 10:48:49 AMI tried this out slightly modified with my harmonica and JT-30 mic directly into the Micro BR. Worked pretty well! Thanks. Here's my song:

http://jamq.org/jamqueuemusic/StLoJ16Q09_KellysBarnGrill_ByBlueInGreen-djazznbluzz_KeyG.m3u

One of the Scotts brought this to my attention and sent me a link to this, and I gotta say it pretty much made my day!
So thanks for the feedback, Im glad(and suprised) it worked so well for your harp...sounds awesome!
Thanks again!  ;D