For You (Orh & Redler original)

Started by Redler, April 24, 2020, 01:04:28 AM

Redler

For Yoump
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Hi all!

I had a song sketch on my memory card and yesterday I recorded it. A lots of buzzing guitars with Jim's lyric and vox...thank's again James!

If Päivi gets an inspiration she could add some female voice! Stay tuned!

As memories grow old
Slowly fade
Dissipating
Even in the dark
There's a light
Still shining
And if you call my name
You know that I'll be there
For you
And if it's hard to bear
We can share
Can share your heavy load
Together
Afore the curtain falls
You can tell
All your sorrows
And all your yesterdays
In the sun
We remember
And finally to sleep
Oh to dream
Of tomorrow
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Ella

ForYouellaadditions
Time:
0:00
Volume:
I got inspiration and made some vocals to this. I think James got some sport-drink when he was singing his vocals. ;D  Well, I had fun also! Liked the tune and words and loved Kari´s guitar playing.

Oldrottenhead

Was Just in from work not had a day off in a while, but was off today, last night today was tomorrow ,had a few sailor Jerry's and checked my mail. Song from Kari mmm. I already had a song of my own but that was going nowhere with same lyrics , so sang them over Kari's song and went to bed. Been lazing in the sun today, but back to the grind tomorrow. Great additions P.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Greeny

Straight to download. I absolutely love it. The guitars have real attitude, and the twin vocal sounds amazing. The depth and dark, compressed fuzz on the left guitar is to die for.

Ferryman_1957

Loving this one, especially the guitar sounds. Great chugga chugga guitars and the dual vocals work really well. Loving that little catchy melody as well. Great collab all!

Mike_S

Brilliant work to all involved... this has attitude... starts off a bit like Joy Division, but then evolves into something very lively, Brilliant guys. Come to think of it those guitars have a bit of Hawkwind about them... awesome

Mike
recorder
iPad GarageBand

danthecoat

Love this track. I was getting a really Blur feeling from it when it started and then the vocals came in and it suddenly took me back to that 80's new wave rock punk sound (Stooges etc)

Stunning love the tone of the guitar at the vocals fit in just right it all has a real overall loose feel but is as tight as a drum

Great!!!

SE

This a great Collab, the two vocals work really well together and Kari guitar is just great, this a keeper!!!
recorder
Boss BR-80

tonyc

got me tapping my toes straight from the start , love the lyrics great vocal , the sound you have reminds me of the stranglers top stuff ,.....cheers tony cee
recorder
Zoom HD16

StephenM

oh bloomin eck..... that is brilliant.... I love buzzing guitars...and this composition is really tantalizing....well put together rock pop 80's late 70s vibe and two stellar voices with the super lyrics....comes across as a song i will listen to again and again... Mr. James good work....Redler great music...I mean super... and Ella has the voice of an angel....
wonderful...
I am putting together a "collage" of Redler and Ella's ( a few of their works)...this isn't on it...but man could it be...

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner