Isolation Wonderland - Greeny Monday Original

Started by Greeny, March 23, 2020, 02:21:14 AM

Groundy

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

If I had known i was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd of had another Beer last night...

https://www.reverbnation.com/redwoodlouis/songs

Redler

The first listening and reading the lyrics. Now, this is reality, but three months ago, this would have been from a science fiction book. Thanks for adding the video, really artistic on a good way. I'm subscriber, now.
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Mike_S

Such a great track... the vocal delivery is great - perfect for delivering some of those really cool lines. Everything is spot on, I am a sucker for that Les Paul grit thrown in there, but for me the strength of the song writing is the standout. Brill.

Mike
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Pine

The Wall of guitars is killer... and i really liked the bass lines alot. Great vocals and a nice chorus.
Tim your lyrics are excellent. Many good lines in here. "incarcerated holidays" among my favs. Altho i must say the last verse made me smile and chuckle aloud. Creative writing to be sure.
You're a hell of a good artist Greeny. Unstoppable.
recorder
Boss BR-1200

chapperz66

Bloody blimey this is absolutely stunning
 Only listened on my phone at the moment but will come back when I can get to my monitors.

Awesome.

Kenneth

I had to listen quietly as everyone is in bed, but I can see you nailed it... another terrific tune Tim. Tomorrow I'd like to crank it up, in fact I will. By the way, the better half loves your voice.

Like Nigel, that video gave me the willies, yikes!
Rock on!
"...a guitar sound that you could curdle cream with." Ferryman