Main Menu

Turn of Time

Started by Tangled Wires, March 22, 2020, 12:24:58 PM

Tangled Wires

Tangled Wires - Turn of Time
Time:
0:00
Volume:
A bit of a change of direction this, and largely due to me forcing myself to learn a bit of piano on an electric one that my daughter managed to win in a raffle!

Liberace I am not, but can now manage to fumble some chords together to put together a basis of a song. Sasha provided some very poignant lyrics and delivers the vocal as per usual.

All recorded on the Micro BR, with a strings courtesy of Thumbjam

recorder
Boss Micro BR

SE

Wow this is so good, loving the keys so good to here Sasha vocal again, just a great listen!!!
recorder
Boss BR-80

Kenneth

Great to hear from you both again,  it's been a long time!
Glad you are still making music,  this is a good song, well written/ performed.
Hoping for more.
"...a guitar sound that you could curdle cream with." Ferryman

Hilary

Beautiful, I really glad you entered that raffle.
recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

Greeny

What a treat. So good to hear you both making magnificent music again. It is indeed a different direction, but a moving and pretty epic shift that sits so nicely with you. Doesn't need lots of embellishment with a voice and songwriting like that. Magic.

Ferryman_1957

Great to hear from Tangled Wires again! And this is a real treat. Very nice keyboard work, very glad you did not try to Liberace it, this is very direct and effective. Sasha's vocals are even better than I remember them. There are some moments that made the hairs on the back of my neck stand up.

Wonderful stuff. Let's hope this means there is more Tangled Wires material on the way......

Oldrottenhead

Wow it's like everyone is coming home. Great to hear you guys again, brawtastic.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Satchwood

Very touching and thought provoking.  I love TW!
www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)

Mike_S

Lovely job, that is a great piece of songwriting and a lovely vocal and melody. Well that was cool winning that keyboard in the raffle!

Mike
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Pine

Who needs Liberace? Your playing here is solid , clean, and offers a wonderful tonal stage for Sasha's excellent vocals.
The song excels in honesty and a pure presentation. Good songwriting and solid performances.
Well done TW!
recorder
Boss BR-1200