Poor Jack - a chapperz tune

Started by chapperz66, March 19, 2020, 09:12:10 AM

chapperz66

Poor Jack Mixdown 320
Time:
0:00
Volume:
I'm a bit of a sucker when it comes to low priced offers on soft synths and last year I bought one called Synthmaster One for about $30.  I finally got round to having a little play with it and came across the vocoder type preset you hear here.  I don't know what was actually being said but it kind of sounds like Poor Jack.  It's just a bit of fun.

Paul

Pine

What a hoot! 21st century voyage to my ears. I love how you incorporated so many different ideas into this. The bass line of course is  solid as steel and carries all the other sonic adventures. POOR JACK...LMAO...it does sound like that! This is really creative and fun to listen to. Excellent post. Goin' back for another listen....
recorder
Boss BR-1200

Ferryman_1957

Huge fun Paul, a really good composition and very catchy. It's very cleverly put together with lots going on but nothing getting lost. The mix and production is stellar, everything is so crisp, clear and well-balanced. Very enjoyable, more please.

tonyc

sounds really catchy , love that bass , got me tapping my feet from the start , ....cheers tony cee
recorder
Zoom HD16

Redler

Quote from: Pine on March 19, 2020, 09:20:35 AMThe bass line of course is  solid as steel and carries all the other sonic adventures.

Well said! I like way you've written your songs, nice bunch of instruments and all put well together with top class production!

Fine job, Paul!
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Mike_S

Sounds great Paul, I am a big fan of anything a bit proggy. Very creative and unique piece.

Mike
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Kenneth

Another good one. A little shorter than I expected, but just long enough to be looking for more!
"...a guitar sound that you could curdle cream with." Ferryman

Hook

You are a badass brother. This is so cool, love it!
Rock on!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

Ella

Very interesting sounds and energetic tune. Nice!

thetworegs

a brain worm of a melody... loved it ..... now to try and get it out of my head ....????

If Life is a dream then use your imagination