Caribbean Blues Club by Pine

Started by Pine, March 19, 2020, 08:33:32 AM

Pine

Carribean Blues Club
Time:
0:00
Volume:
BluesFest2 (banner image missing)

One for the BluesFest. Long time without a post. It's old but it's my newest  :(
Schecter C1+, Squire jazz bass, Casio CTK 691.
recorder
Boss BR-1200

Ferryman_1957

What an off the wall blues! I nearly spilled my pina colada.... This is great fun, I love the percussion and when it started I really wasn;t sure where you were going with this. It really builds and then goes blues-y, the organ is great and then the guitar solo at the end is superb, love the way you use effects on the solo as well.

Very enjoyable, really well constructed and recorded. A worthy addition to the fest.

tonyc

nice tune like the way it builds up ,great sound on the keyboard , superb listen ......tony cee
recorder
Zoom HD16

Redler

Absolutely stunning tones and excellent playing! The rhythm is captivating.

A real toe tapper!
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Farrell Jackson

A fine blues Pine! The percussion, organ and guitar are tops. Sounds like you had fun with this one. Well done!

Farrell
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

kenny mac

Excellent groove and tune and some fine playing.
Well done sir

Mike_S

Cool combo of styles. I love to hear a new twist on the blues and this is definitely a new angle for sure. Very laid back and cool ????

Mike
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Kenneth

Liking that back and forth, mathematically balanced , yet sucks you in emotionally with the groove. Cool!
"...a guitar sound that you could curdle cream with." Ferryman

Hook

So cool to have a new Pine tune, he's back!!!!! This is excellent, perfect for the empty beach bars around here.
Rock on!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

Pine

Quote from: Ferryman on March 19, 2020, 12:32:44 PMWhat an off the wall blues!

Off the wall is right, Nigel. I saw that many of the other posts in this fest were non-traditional, so i figured i'd throw it in. At least it's a
1-4-5  :)

Just wanted to say a big thanks to those who listened and commented. Ive spent alot of time on this site in the last 10 days listening and reading posts. It's been inspiring. I no longer feel that going into the studio has to produce a song. I can just go there to have fun... like i once did. Play with my gear, experiment, and not expect postable outcomes from the time spent. I seem to have forgotten how to do that. So thanks to all of you..i'm gonna stick around try not to lose my mojo...
recorder
Boss BR-1200