Started by Oldrottenhead, March 13, 2020, 01:57:32 PM

Oldrottenhead

The Coronavirus Blues
Time:
0:00
Volume:
BluesFest2 (banner image missing)

Coronavirus (banner image missing)

Inspired by a trip to my local Aldi to get some eggs. All done on my macbook. went for the Henwrench repeat lyric stylee.
It is what it is.
I never could imagine I never could imagine
It's hard not to believe
I'm a sucker for a sad song a sucker for a sad song
Just drown me in grief
I'll feel better in the morning feel better in the morning
When you're all dead and gone
If I'm coughing and I'm sneezing
Leave me in self isolation
There's no food in the store
There's no soap there's no suds
Who's that man in the mask
There's no cars on the street
The doctors on vacation
In a place that we can't go
Herd immunity
Does the math rock for you
Playing black midi
On an empty boulevard
Am I the only one who gets it
Am I the only one in time
Am I the only one remaining
Am I the sole survivor
Herd immunity
Does the math rock for you

I've got the coronavirus blues
The Coronavirus Blues
W/M
by
Oldrottenhead
Korg Nanokey
Harley Benton Tele copy
Neewer usb Mic
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Flash Harry

A catalog for our times, non allegorical. 

You could have cheered me up, but you didn't
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

alfstone

Thumbs up. James.

Sorry to say, but your PM is fooling you all. Herd immunity for Covid-19 is not the right answer or anyway it's an extremely risky choice, since:

1) it requires a vaccine as in measles or poliovirus, or you will have a herd immunity similar to a lighting bolt burning a tree, and from there most trees in the forest

2) It isn't absolutely sure that once you survive a first wave of COVID-19, you will not have it again. Simply, actually there's no answer to this question.

Alfredo

recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Tascam DP-24
recorder
Logic Pro
recorder
Adobe Audition
http://soundcloud.com/alfredo-de-pietra 
http://www.flickr.com/photos/26939208@N03/

Oldrottenhead

Quote from: alfstone on March 13, 2020, 04:04:27 PMThumbs up. James.

Sorry to say, but your PM is fooling you all. Herd immunity for Covid-19 is not the right answer or anyway it's an extremely risky choice, since:

1) it requires a vaccine as in measles or poliovirus, or you will have a herd immunity similar to a lighting bolt burning a tree, and from there most trees in the forest

2) It isn't absolutely sure that once you survive a first wave ov COVID-19, you will not have it again. Simply, actually there's no answer to this question.

Alfredo
our PM is a tit. Herd immunity suits him tho. i often wonder who votes for these guys? anyway the math doesn't rock for me. nor you i guess lol.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

alfstone

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(20)30627-9/fulltext

Go directly at the CONCLUSION. Now, I wonder, if such a catastrophic situation will happen here (and I'm sure it will happen, it's already happening in Bergamo, Brescia, Crema in Lombardy and in Emilia-Romagna Region!) in the next few DAYS, in spite of everything the Government has tried  to do day after day, to put some limit to this beast, what will happen in the next months with this "Welcome! I know it's impossible to block you, so come in!" invitation to the Covid-19 by Boris Johnson? I can't believe it's true, all my colleagues here just can't understand this British Government decision...

Alfredo

recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Tascam DP-24
recorder
Logic Pro
recorder
Adobe Audition
http://soundcloud.com/alfredo-de-pietra 
http://www.flickr.com/photos/26939208@N03/

Greeny

I love this. It sounds a bit different vocally, but in a good way. The production is amazing, and the lyrics are outstanding. Superb.

Johnson isn't a tit. He's a shambolic, lying c*nt.

The UK government policy is a eugenics experiment. Up to a million dead.

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
- Robert Schumann

Kenneth

Quote from: Oldrottenhead on March 13, 2020, 05:56:12 PMEugenics spot on
Guess I shouldn't be here on this planet  then!  :o

My wife was in a line up at the grocery store where people literally had 15 cases of toilet paper( enough for 1 person to wipe their ass for 5 years or more) anyways... this guy in the line says, "good... we need to get the population down to 2 billion anyway".

Great song and I LOVE your singing style here.
"...a guitar sound that you could curdle cream with." Ferryman

Ferryman_1957

Brilliant song and brilliant production Jim, that Macbook is serving you well. Really enjoyed this one, you are putting out very high quality material these days with high end production values.

A sad story of our times, I think we are in for a rough 12 to 18 months. We are definitely "social distancing" but as we are both retired and live in a small village, we can do that. It's tough for many others and I think this will get a lot worse before it gets better. 

kenny mac

Not the cheeriest song I've heard lol
But unfortunately a true story.
I really think all politicians are false,right wing,left wing,its all political slight of hand.
Another head grows on the snake when you cut off its head.
I cancelled my May holiday to Tennerife as it's just too risky.
Everything is so imbalanced and insecurity is rising like a fire
breathing dragon.
Life will never be the same.