Be careful, be ready!

Started by alfstone, March 09, 2020, 10:49:30 AM

pjd1

Hi Mike i hope your wife gets better soon and hopefully she will be feeling a lot better, in the next couple of weeks , my Daughter her husband and there two children have all tested positive , Lindseys symptoms were very like your wife,s she has made a full recovery although she was very Ill for about 3 weeks , i hope this will give you a lift and hopefully you will see light at the end of the Tunnel , good luck to you both and stay safe

Dunny
recorder
Boss BR-800

Cheers
Happiness is a warm ES 335, Boss BR800, Tascam dp 24 , Boss Micro , Fender Strat 70s original, Line 6 classical modeling guitar, yamaha ps 125 keyboard. Hohner Bass guitar.

recorder
Tascam DP-24

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-8

64Guitars

Sorry to hear that Mike. I hope she recovers quickly and fully and that you don't get it too.

Get well soon Mrs. S.

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

Mike_S

Thanks for the positive vibes and support guys. The main thing I am taking from it is that social distancing is crucial if you have to go out and about. Glad to hear you and yours got through it ok Pete/Dunny. Stay safe everyone.
recorder
iPad GarageBand

alfstone

Quote from: Pete C on January 06, 2021, 11:27:45 AMAs Alfredo mentioned take Vitamin B everyday- I heard about it early on in the pandemic and now the sun's gone I've been taking it for a few months now.

Pete

Pete, only to be more precise: Vit. B is OK in this particular situation. You are talking about Vit D, instead, that *seems* more useful in prophylaxis. And I too I've been taking it in the last three months. Always in prophylaxis too, I keep assuming nose spray of carragenine (Taffix, even on Amazon) every day before going to the studio.

Alfredo

recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Tascam DP-24
recorder
Logic Pro
recorder
Adobe Audition
http://soundcloud.com/alfredo-de-pietra 
http://www.flickr.com/photos/26939208@N03/

cuthbert

Hoping for a speedy recovery to your missus, Mike. Please keep safe, everyone.
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Cubase

Oldrottenhead

my thoughts are with you mike.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

SE

So sorry,  Mike not been around,
 but my best wishes to you wife and yours, get well soon.
recorder
Boss BR-80

StephenM

Quote from: Mike_S on January 06, 2021, 09:51:51 AMSo my wife tested positive a couple of days ago. She's had symptoms about 10 days. The first few days of symptoms were miniscule and are very deceptful, so be on guard even if no cough detected. She has had no cough (bar literally 2 or three short coughs on maybe day 2 of feeling slightly unwell). Day 3/4 she started needing to go to bed feeling weak with headaches. Day 5/6 headaches were terrible apparantly. Since then (we are on day 8 or 9), headaches seem to have gone but she sleeps almost all the time, finds it hard to think or speak. I thought after the headaches subsided we were on the mend but it is scary and I'm on red alert still.

Obviously I'm doing my best to try to not catch it, while still caring for her. It seems to do it's own thing in a different way to everyone, so stay safe people, it's serious shit when you see it close up, you don't want to catch it.

Mike

sounds very similar to others I know who got it....no fun...that is for sure...hope she gets better quick and you don't get it...

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

StephenM

Quote from: alfstone on January 06, 2021, 12:00:32 PM
Quote from: Pete C on January 06, 2021, 11:27:45 AMAs Alfredo mentioned take Vitamin B everyday- I heard about it early on in the pandemic and now the sun's gone I've been taking it for a few months now.

Pete

Pete, only to be more precise: Vit. B is OK in this particular situation. You are talking about Vit D, instead, that *seems* more useful in prophylaxis. And I too I've been taking it in the last three months. Always in prophylaxis too, I keep assuming nose spray of carragenine (Taffix, even on Amazon) every day before going to the studio.

Alfredo

thanks for the taffix tip...that is not one I had heard

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

WarpCanada

Stay safe, and  take your vitamin D.

Wishing everyone health and happiness in 2021!
Warren
recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Cubase

recorder
Bitwig Studio

British Columbia Canada