Here After - with Hook

Started by Kenneth, March 07, 2020, 02:44:11 PM

Kenneth

Here After
Time:
0:00
Volume:
A first for us, first time collaboration!

Glad to see this site coming back to life and creativity in action.
Thanks for doing the song with me Hook!
"...a guitar sound that you could curdle cream with." Ferryman

drumbum

If you swim against the tide long enough, it turns and becomes momentum.........

kenny mac

Wow excellent guys,fly that collab flag high.
Theres a nice wave of change happening  on this site.
Bravo.

Mike_S

Damn... this place is the number one place for musical creativity. A fantastic little musical hub!

This is great lads. The music is bursting with imagination. I love the pulsing rhythm. Great tune and fab singing Hook.

Mike
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Redler

Cool collab! I'm blown away at 1:11> so sweet sounding keys!

Rock on guys!
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Greeny

Very fine work. Has a sixties summer of love vibe to my ears, with Ray Manzerak adding his keyboard flourishes. Strong song and strong performances. Maybe that's an idea for another fest: first time collaborations...

Ella

Great collab! So rhythmical and same time relaxing. First time collaborations-fest is good idea! I´m on!

Pine

First time collab? Impressive! Loved those angelic keys that are like bubbles floating up in a soda. The throb of it and the nice vocals.
It's kind of a trippy tune. Creative. Nice work you guys!
recorder
Boss BR-1200

Ferryman_1957

Stunning collab guys, well done. Love the keys and production from Kenneth, it's really outstanding. Jumps out of the speakers at you and the mix is absolutely spot on. And Hook's vox over the top give this a really different spin, they work brilliantly.

I can only agree Kenneth, all of a sudden there is an outburst of creativity on the site and this is a stellar addition. Well done!

StephenM

kinda diggin this.....the music is just too good...

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner