Dreaming of Rain
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Hi all, yeah, so much rain I'm dreaming of it. Hope you enjoy.   Willie
recorder
Boss BR-800

Ferryman_1957

I enjoyed it a lot Willie, good to see you still producing incredible quality music. Even if the guitar hands are getting a bit constrained, your vox sound fabulous and your composing and lyric writing skills are still razor sharp. I've had this looping a while and really enjoyed it, made me cheer up considering it is indeed pi**ing down outside. The production is balanced and lush as always, the guitar sounds are great, the lead work as smooth as velvet and it sounds like there are some nice keyboard touches in there as well.

Farrell Jackson

A very lush and beautiful song Willie! Some fine lyric and vocals. Your guitars and keys give the song an appealing and fore-longing vibe. Well done!

Farrell
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

Mike_S

Beautiful, a real story being told there. Your songwriting skills are top drawer Willie, you have a ton of such great songs. This one gave me that Tom Petty laid back vibe that is so cool and... as ever you take it to the next level with that lead guitar... lovely...

Mike
recorder
iPad GarageBand

drumbum

Very good song. Written and recorded well.!  Tom Petty feel for sure..

!@010
If you swim against the tide long enough, it turns and becomes momentum.........

Hook

Top shelf tune here brother!
Rock on!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely