Beautiful Spaces - with Kenny Mac

Started by Kenneth, March 02, 2020, 10:55:12 AM

Kenneth

Beautiful spaces
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Hi guys,
I sent a demo song to Kenny Mac, as it's been a long time since we did anything.
Did we do anything in 2019? Can't remember.

Anyhow, thanks to Kenny for doing a fine job coming up with lyrics and vocal talents.
Have a great week!
"...a guitar sound that you could curdle cream with." Ferryman

j.g.

What an instrumental track to work with - Kenneth, you still have it all. A great lyric and vocal performance from Kenny C. Brilliant song that will be played a lot in this house.

SE

Great Collab guys, really excellent, great track and vocal really work together well to make a great listen!!!
recorder
Boss BR-80

TPB

This is a great collab guys from the music track to the vocal's everything top notch bravo
Tim
Life is not about the number of Breathes you take, it is the amount of times your breathe is taken away

Farrell Jackson

A fine collab. fellas! Great music Kenneth and excellent lyric/vocals Kenny!

Farrell
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

chapperz66

A fine collaboration chaps.  The music and vocals work brilliantly.  A dreamy almost psychedelic feel.

Paul

Ferryman_1957

This is truly wonderful. I love the backer, the drum sounds and synths are absolutely divine. I love the way it quiets down at 1:30 into the bleeps and really sparse guitar, that is so clever. And the vox give it a really powerful, anthemic feel, I keep signing along with it.

Great collaboration guys, this is an absolute stunner!

kenny mac

Thank you guys,its great to see this site coming back to life.
It's also great to have kenneth back into the fold.
Its always great to be considered for a collaboration.
Rock on.

Redler

Really cool psychedelic vibe here!! Reminiscent of Pink Floyd from the 80's...

Great backer and instrumentation and Kenny's vocals fit like a glove on this! Bravo guys!
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Mike_S

Lads... cracking tune. Such a great atmosphere created, a little haunting, a little U2 ish (when they were relevant). Very out there, maybe even a bit Talk Talk ish when I think about it. Good on yiz... a belter!

Mike
recorder
iPad GarageBand