0:00
Volume:
FutureFest (banner image missing)

This is the sound of the Future.

The Future sounds like this.
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

kenny mac

Excellent mate, fresh and totally different.
The voice almost sounds like one of those old what to do in the event of an atomic bomb .
Very well thought out.
Cool as  f*#k

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Ferryman_1957

Brilliant! Definitely the sound of the future.  Love the EDM groove and the synth layers, the vocals are huge fun but work well with the track. An inspired piece that's a bit different. I liked the tom runs early in the song - were these programmed, loops or played live?

Flash Harry

Quote from: Ferryman on January 08, 2020, 05:07:06 AMI liked the tom runs early in the song - were these programmed, loops or played live?

the toms were live - after much rehearsal, midi roll sounds so inorganic, so to get the feel I wanted I had to  The rest of the drum track was played in as midi and quantised to sharpen it up.

The arpeggiators and motion was sync'd to the midi time base. I'm ok with hitting the beat with bass, less so with keys and utterly hopeless on the drums - though improving 
- Kurt Vonnegut.

TPB

Sounds like a track for a movie. All the sounds were well layered well done
Tim
Life is not about the number of Breathes you take, it is the amount of times your breathe is taken away

Ferryman_1957

Quote from: Flash Harry on January 08, 2020, 06:33:27 AMthe toms were live - after much rehearsal, midi roll sounds so inorganic, so to get the feel I wanted I had to  The rest of the drum track was played in as midi and quantised to sharpen it up.
Nice work - the practice paid off.

chapperz66

Quote from: Flash Harry on January 07, 2020, 03:30:21 PMThis is the sound of the Future.

The Future sounds like this.

I certainly hope it does.. Classy mix and love the "received" English accent.

I'm sure that I've asked about your synths before but I'm getting a bit old and senile and can't remember. 

Great track

Paul

Redler

Cool!

I'm on my second listening and my toe is tapping on the floor! Nice groove and sounds ( of the future)!

Well done!
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Flash Harry

QuoteI'm sure that I've asked about your synths before but I'm getting a bit old and senile and can't remember. 

This was all R3 with drums by Roland TD9 and a Jazz bass through a Line6 Pod.

I use Reaper to record and supply the midi clock.
- Kurt Vonnegut.