Recording from a rehearsal ~ 1994

Started by Geir, May 22, 2009, 06:45:41 PM

Gnasty

A little spider showed me the way here. Geir this is massive rocking! I love it!

Can you boost this or try and remaster?

Where was the singer?

To hell with him... i don`t want to know.. You`re the singer!

I really really love this. Your guitar is amazing!!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity

Facemask93

I really like this , sounds very much like an early John Lennon solo recording , love the low-fi feel , brilliant vocal

Rob

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

"All along the ancient wastes the thin reflections spin,
that gather all the times and tides at once we love within."
 - Roy Harper

Rata-tat-tat

Wow this is really kewl... I love the timing signatures... I can only imagine how tuff that would be to play and sing at the same time... You did an outstanding job for sure.... and yes to hell with the singer!!! Geir for hire anyone???
recorder
Tascam DP-02

suburban behemoth

Quote from: Geir on May 22, 2009, 06:53:27 PMLOL ... I used the mbr to rip it from a cassette ... problem is I don't have any decent casetteplayers anymore ... I will try to get hold of one to convert all those old recording tho' ... when time permits 8)

There are still Portastudios lurking around out there... LOL, I still have mine.
recorder
Boss BR-864

Geir

Thanks for the bump and for the kind comments !

This is what it sounded like when we recorded the demo:
[soundclick]7642173[/soundclick]

We still hope to get together for a revival of LiFF,...... well ... we actually met just before summer and had a jam in the garage of our new guitarist. Yeah ... we never broke up ... we've just had a loooooooooooooooooooooong hiatus ;D

I knew that spider would find some old shit one day ;D
               /
             /
           v
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

des0free

Quote from: Geir on May 29, 2009, 02:02:04 AMOk ... guess nobody will read this, with the possible exception of T and Jim ... anyway ..
here's a link to the soundclick page of my old band LiFF. I uploaded the 4 originals we recorded for our demo in the mid 90s.

No you can hear the proper version of "Mystery Man" with the full band. ...

cheers & peace

http://www.soundclick.com/liffno

Cool, it is nice how such a website can be created and serve to preserve history
recorder
Reaper
recorder
Zoom R24
recorder
Boss Micro BR