its just whats going on in my head

Started by Oldrottenhead, March 15, 2008, 09:45:04 PM

Oldrottenhead

i gave the washburn a better home, when i visited otley i gave it too flash harry.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

64Guitars

Quote from: Farrell Jackson on March 15, 2012, 11:12:39 AMhow can a song like this have 457 views and only 8 reviews?????????????

Most pages at Songcrafters can be viewed by anyone in the world. Membership isn't required to view a page. So most of those 457 views were by non-members who cannot reply (membership is required to post replies). I suspect that a lot of the views might come from web crawlers and other automated web tools. Also, we have a lot of members who are lurkers. They read the messages regularly, but have never posted. Maybe they're shy, or maybe they're lazy and just can't be bothered to get involved. Whatever the reason, I think that lurkers usually make up a large percentage of any forum's membership. So the number of views isn't a very meaningful statistic. It certainly doesn't mean that this topic has been viewed by our active members 457 times!

And, afterall, this topic has had quite a long time to accumulate all those views.

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

"When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion." - Robert M. Pirsig

Farrell Jackson

Quote from: 64Guitars on March 15, 2012, 01:13:16 PM
Quote from: Farrell Jackson on March 15, 2012, 11:12:39 AMhow can a song like this have 457 views and only 8 reviews?????????????

Most pages at Songcrafters can be viewed by anyone in the world. Membership isn't required to view a page. So most of those 457 views were by non-members who cannot reply (membership is required to post replies).

Thanks for the explanation 64. It just struck me odd but I figured there was a logical reason.

Farrell
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

Redler

I found this on "random dozen". Fantastic tune from the "era" when I found my home:) Sounds very 90's to me.

Kari
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

SE

Nice bump, getting the 90,s feel too, 2008 only feels like yesterday.
recorder
Boss BR-80

Facemask93

Yeah nice song oldrottenman , glad it got bumped

Rob

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

"All along the ancient wastes the thin reflections spin,
that gather all the times and tides at once we love within."
 - Roy Harper

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Mike_S

recorder
iPad GarageBand

ODH

That's ace, I love it. Brilliant driving soundscape

Quote from: SE on May 27, 2012, 01:57:45 AM2008 only feels like yesterday.

It does, but then it also feels like a different world in another time altogether.
Overdrive - Distortion - Hyperactivity
Yesterdays shatter, tomorrows don't matter