Minor blues

Started by Bro, May 20, 2009, 04:24:41 PM

Bro

Minor blues
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Just me playing a bit of minor blues, feeling a bit sad so saw the opportunity to a minor blues. It's all one take to have mercy!

Enjoy
If you loose track over a chord progression, play as fast as you possibly can. Nobody will know. Thats how they invented bebop.

Wiley

OJimmie,  You just keep on impressing me. You are just so good. Wish I could have played like this at your age.  Great job!! Very unique style also.

Bluesberry

Your feel is and phrasing is getting better and better all the time.  I really enjoyed this.  There is a lot to like about this.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Greeny

You're making that guitar sing. Your playing is getting more and more expressive. The timing is getting tighter too. Wow!!!!

The Reverend 48

Getting better all the time...the first lick is pure Gold and worthy of a great Bluesman! keep em coming!

Geir

You're really getting so much better for each post it's almost scary....

This is really good 0jh0
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Jim1970

I love your Blues Playing!!!!
I get inspired when I hear tunes like this!!

JIM
Now on SoundClick and Reverbnation
http://members.soundclick.com/jmarciniec1970
http://www.reverbnation.com/jamesmarciniec
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Bro

wow thanks for the compliments everyone! Nice to hear you like it :D
If you loose track over a chord progression, play as fast as you possibly can. Nobody will know. Thats how they invented bebop.

Satchwood

Nice cool blues guitar jammin there 0jimi!  I can feel the bluez on this one!

I've actually listened to this a couple of times now, but didn't have time to comment.....keep it up dude!
www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)

Ferryman

Nice job 0jimi. You get some great tones and feeling out of that guitar, I continue to be impressed by your skill and how you are developing.

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR