Steal Your Heart Away (fleetwood Mac cover) LIVE in Savoy France

Started by Jean Pierre, August 21, 2019, 11:09:49 AM

Jean Pierre

STEAL YOUR HEART AWAY
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Happy to be back among SC's friends, after a scorching period (39° in our music studio under the roofs!...impossible to make music)
we took advantage of the last few days of holidays in a now more temperate atmosphere to do some "live" songs with Cécile, my daughter, Guillaume, my son-in-law
the first is "Steal your heart away" by Lindsey Buckingham ( Fleetwood Mac)
Cécile and Guillaume singing
Guillaume 12 strings, harmonica
Cécile Ukulélé bass
JP 6 string guitar
Thank guys for listening

I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
The Lord of the Rings speech by Bilbo

Oldrottenhead

tres braw mon ami. fabulous live recording. great performance. got this on repeat.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Mike_S

Talented family... but what a great choice of song. I love Fleetwood Mac but I didn't know this one. Lovely tune. Beautifully sung and a real chemistry between you all, what makes it even better though is that it's a family performance. Tres bien! :)

Mike
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Pete C

A great performance ! You are very fortunate to have such a musical family...its like having your own little band. My wife and son, and my friends, do not play any instruments and aren't interested in my musical exploits. So for me my music is my own interest which is why I decided to find a band to join again and share the pleasure of playing together.

Pete
recorder
Boss BR-600

recorder
Boss BR-800

TPB

Life is not about the number of Breathes you take, it is the amount of times your breathe is taken away

des0free

This is fabulous.  Also not familiar with the song, but a great one.  Have you performed this in front of an audience.  I hope so, for the benefit of them!
recorder
Reaper
recorder
Zoom R24
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Jean Pierre

thanks guys

QuoteHave you performed this in front of an audience

no unfortunately we had prepared a set for a small family jam that was postponed (gastro-summer cause)...
we had a nice set of the 3 tracks on sc was part of it
- Forget Me, (Eddy Mitchell)
- Dear Corine (Ferraby Lionheart)
- Steal your Heart Away (Fleetwood Mac)
- Wish you Were Here (David Gilmour)
- San Francisco Bay Blues (Clapton unplugged version)
- I Shall Be Release (Dylan)
- As Time goes By (Hupfeld)
- Asimbonanga (in memoriam Johnny Clegg)

Cette jam est reportée en Octobre

This family jam is postponed to October

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator
I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
The Lord of the Rings speech by Bilbo

Redler

Brilliant job! So well sung, played and recorded! Enjoyable listening.
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Yeah love it, I've enjoyed every metamorphosis of Fleetwood Mac and this is a very excellent and professional sounding cover.    Willie
recorder
Boss BR-800

Ferryman_1957

Catching up a bit here, what a pleasure to hear your family members involved. And it's obvious they have talent as well. I don't recall the original, but I really enjoyed this version. All the instruments and vocals come across very well, a real pleasure to listen to. Very nice work all round!