Love is the season

Started by Flash Harry, July 20, 2019, 10:56:13 AM

Flash Harry

Love is a season
Time:
0:00
Volume:
This is a track that was built upon a recording Tharek made on his mobile phone. He had difficulty in sending it to me, it took three attempts.

I have not done much to the original recording, I have added some organ, a second acoustic, some sloppy drumming and some bass guitar. Then I fiddled with it all for a good few evenings.

This is Tharek's 'Love is a Season' - I really like it.

We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

SE

Really  nice live feel, with a country twist, just the stuff I enjoy an excellent  listen, great  collab!!
recorder
Boss BR-80

Mike_S

Sure is a nice song... I love the nice simple arrangement, it has a nice warm feeling. I can imagine this being played live at an outdoor summer festival for some reason

Mike
recorder
iPad GarageBand

TPB

Nice song I get the open mic or solo  acoustic feeling that would be played at the local places here
Tim
Life is not about the number of Breathes you take, it is the amount of times your breathe is taken away

thetworegs

Excellent track Love it when it gets real country at about 1;30 loved it you've both done a great job Bravo!!

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

Farrell Jackson

This song has real nice "feel good" vibe to it. The lyric, vocal and acoustic guitars sound great! I like the way it stays with just the acoustic and vocal through the first verse and chorus, as a ballad. Then when the full band comes in it becomes a full blown country rocker. Well, done Tharek and Flash Harry and all from the humble beginnings of a mobile phone!

Farrell
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

Redler

Brilliant job, guys! Nice mix of country and folk, catchy and melodic. Tharek can't write a song which is not catchy ;D

Bravo!
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

bruno

recorder
Boss BR-1600

Ferryman_1957

Very nice work. Tharek's vocals and playing are as strong as ever and your additions (which are pretty subtle to these ears) just give it a bit of breadth and depth. Good to hear the two of you working together so effectively.

OsCKilO

Produced at St Peters studios.  Leeds 8)
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy