rem

Started by Blooby, March 24, 2019, 03:17:06 PM

Blooby

rem
rem - 2019-03-24 (192)
Time:
0:00
Volume:

I took a mental health day and came out of the studio with this. Another one of those weird funky instrumentals.

Blooby

Ferryman_1957

This is excellent, a great groove and lots of really interesting stuff going on. I loved whatever you are doing at around 2:34 (sounds a bit Kaossilator-ish?) and the guitar that comes after that is fantastic. You keep it really interesting, I especially liked the breakdown with the reverse effect at around 3:18 and you bring everything back in with real power.

Great fun, great playing and very inventive. Just what I'd expect from you..... ;)

Redler

A real toe tapper funky song! Superb job with each instrument! Works so well!
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

cuthbert

I like this a lot - it's got a real Space Funk feel, to my ear. So much to hold the listener's interest. And I'm not sure if Space Funk was acknowledged as a musical genre before now (probably is) - but if not, well...why not? :)
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Cubase

tonyc

nice funky sound , love your guitar work , and the drum sound is fantastic , great mix and a superb catchy tune ,     cheers .....tony cee
recorder
Zoom HD16

Flash Harry

We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

Geir

Everything about this is cool.
Joyful playing that put me in a good mood
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Farrell Jackson

A very cool instrumental Blooby! I like how you kept pulling things out of your bag of tricks which made the song completely interesting for all the 4:40 minutes of it. The outro solo was a real highlight. Well done..bravo!

Farrell
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

Mike Huntingford

rem - 2019-03-24 (remix)_1
Time:
0:00
Volume:
I really really like this tune... I was listening and I thought, if you don't mind, that some acoustics could use a bit of a boost here and there.  Therefore, see attached remix of your song.

Really enjoyed this so much.  Well done.

Mike
Mike Huntingford

recorder
Reaper

Blooby

Mike, I truly appreciate the time and effort for doing that. Very cool.

Blooby