Main Menu

Talking Heads

Started by SE, January 24, 2019, 05:06:41 PM

launched

Having a hard time catching up around here, saw that you guys met and that is great. Paivi and Kari are the most wonderful/excellent/awesome/sweeeeet folk!

And the collab sounds great!
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Ferryman_1957

Loving this one, definitely got a pop-punk feel about it. Fab guitar work, very melodic but nice and punchy as well. The vocals are very nicely performed, and good raw, edgy feel. Excellent collab, well done guys!

pjd1

Great song , well balanced and recorded to perfection , just come back from Lanzarote myself .

Dunny
recorder
Boss BR-800

Cheers
Happiness is a warm ES 335, Boss BR800, Tascam dp 24 , Boss Micro , Fender Strat 70s original, Line 6 classical modeling guitar, yamaha ps 125 keyboard. Hohner Bass guitar.

recorder
Tascam DP-24

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-8

kenny mac

I  was sure I had commented on this.
Excellent track,karis punk feel again hitting the spot and your vocal is spot on and crystal clear John.
Bravo to all.

Groundy

Top class guys, Love it.

Alex.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

If I had known i was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd of had another Beer last night...

https://www.reverbnation.com/redwoodlouis/songs

Kenneth

Back for another listen.
This is fun, reminds me when I was a teenager at parties listening to British bands and jumping up and down! ;D 8)
Rock on guys!
"...a guitar sound that you could curdle cream with." Ferryman

SE

I'm back for another listen too, still a great punk sounding track from Kari, cool stuff Kari excellent!!!
recorder
Boss BR-80

StephenM

a real rocker....great vocals and right now I can totally relate to the lyrics....so many talking heads....all got lots of wind but don't really say much ....rock on!

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner