Ancient Tree

Started by Flash Harry, January 15, 2019, 02:30:01 PM

Kenneth

Yes, magic track is right. 2nd post is much improved soundwise over the first. Terrific lyrics/ vocals. This is a great song , period.
Congrats guys. Also hope Tharek is ok.
"...a guitar sound that you could curdle cream with." Ferryman

Groundy

Top Class Guys.
Well done...

Alex.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

If I had known i was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd of had another Beer last night...

https://www.reverbnation.com/redwoodlouis/songs

Nelson

Outstanding piece guys.
I agree with Ken Mac, This indeed needs to be taken further.

Brilliant musical performances and I like the direction of the over all mix.

Really love the vocal delivery and that melody is the die for.

recorder
Reaper

recorder
Boss BR-600

chapperz66

Now- but I will have to keep this is a what I call a great song.  Absolutely marvellous already but I will need to make sure to check if you put any more versions up.

Paul Chapman

Ferryman

Great lyrics and vocal performance and a nice live vibe. Really great stuff as I would expect, well worthy of a bigger production job if you had time. But there's a really powerful feeling captured here and you can't ask for more than that. Well done guys!

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Yeah, a very professional sound, loving the song. Looking forward to hearing more from you both in the fullness of time.      Willie
recorder
Boss BR-800

tonyc

super sound , great lyrics . and a great vocal, thumbs    up from me ,  ....cheers tony cee
recorder
Zoom HD16