All missing songcrafters

Started by Kenneth, December 27, 2018, 07:46:28 PM

Good work, some cool sounds and a good question. Think I might try a bourbon or two.    Willie
recorder
Boss BR-800

launched

Yup yup - Checking in!! You 'da man Kenny!! Happy new year!!
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Ferryman_1957

Loving the stereo effects and the overall mix here. Very groovy and dreamy sound. Maybe we'll see some of these folks back in 2019.....

TPB

I shall return shortly to the recording world and as a active member , Almost done with the chemo, recording stuff is in the barn weather is warming so it will be live from the barn
Life is not about the number of Breathes you take, it is the amount of times your breathe is taken away

Groundy

Although I haven't posted any music for a while I do listen on each day I will get back to my music soon I am still spend g all my spare time painting.. Alex

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

If I had known i was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd of had another Beer last night...

https://www.reverbnation.com/redwoodlouis/songs

Kenneth

Amazing work Alex. Too bad this song got bumped, yuk, but love the art!
"...a guitar sound that you could curdle cream with." Ferryman

Groundy

The song is brill Kenneth, My art has taken over everything but will probably wear off soon...Alex

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

If I had known i was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd of had another Beer last night...

https://www.reverbnation.com/redwoodlouis/songs

chapperz66

I'm a bit late getting to this but I'm glad I did.  Crazy cool stuff!  Love it loads......

Jean Pierre

some reflexions

1/ I love bourbon

2/good sound and good idea Kenneth

3/ ...but also beer (Alex citation If I had known i was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd of had another Beer last night... ;))

3/ And it's true when you travel back on SC posts, you wonder with a little sadness that some of them have become some of us whose news we no longer have

4/
QuoteI'm still here. Got a midi controller for Xmas and disappeared into a virtual world of endless sounds with too much choice resulting in nothing being recorded.
That reminds me something... and yes who has not gone through this situation has never had a multi-instrument and multitimbral keyboard in his hand

6/ I love your pictorial treatments of black and white contrasting primer dear Alex, it reminds me of Andy Warol,...but come back to music also please
I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
The Lord of the Rings speech by Bilbo

pjd1

Great stuff kenny , JR long gone i think , he would be chuffed to bits that you have dedicated a song to him ,

love burbon to BTW

Clever and well thought out even after a few large ones

Dunny
recorder
Boss BR-800

Cheers
Happiness is a warm ES 335, Boss BR800, Tascam dp 24 , Boss Micro , Fender Strat 70s original, Line 6 classical modeling guitar, yamaha ps 125 keyboard. Hohner Bass guitar.

recorder
Tascam DP-24

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-8