Cabriolet a Farrell original (#9 with Lorne Reid)

Started by Farrell Jackson, December 27, 2018, 12:05:41 PM

Ferryman_1957

Can only agree with everyone else how wonderful this is. Like Flash said, it brings to mind the Beatles from Sgt Pepper/White Album era. The lyrics are great, very clever the way you use  the play on cabriolet throughout the song. It's a great arrangement with the different sections creating interest but hanging together as a whole really well. I loved the guitar solo parts and the way you recorded them, very effective. Beautifully sung and produced as well.

All round an absolute belter! Well done to you.

Ella

Outstanding! You know, this made me cry a little bit. so beautiful this is.  So perfectly made and written so brainy!  There should be that kind of smiley where I can make bows with hands up for a respect. #)

Blooby

Loved it. The vocals (actually much of it) reminds me pf Phil Keaggy/Glass Harp. As for hedging that an extended version might be too long, pish.

I always look forward to hearing your posts. There is a genuine anticipation right before I hit the play button.

Wonderful post.

Blooby

Farrell Jackson

Quote from: Blooby on January 18, 2019, 07:27:08 AMLoved it. The vocals (actually much of it) reminds me pf Phil Keaggy/Glass Harp. As for hedging that an extended version might be too long, pish.

I always look forward to hearing your posts. There is a genuine anticipation right before I hit the play button.

Wonderful post.

Blooby

Thanks all and Blooby.....I only wish that I could play and sing half as good as Phil Keaggy. He's still got it even at his age.....wait a minute, he and I are the same age. I don't know how he keeps up the pace, lol.
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?