"take out all of the teeth"

discover dentistry done differently

"take out all of the teeth"
"...a guitar sound that you could curdle cream with." Ferryman

Hilary

*full dental clearance*

Have you seen the singing dentist?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_3V-wDj-Tc

He got to sing with Ed Sheeran at The Royal Albert Hall!

I like it, kind of Black Mirror ish now all we need to do is work it into Alice in Wonderland  ;D

recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

Oldrottenhead

Nice one Kennet. reminds me i really need to go to dentist for a check up afore i end up wi wallies.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

chapperz66

Brilliant song.  Still not keen on dentists.  Visiting them that is - rather than the individuals, you understand.....

Redler

Another winner, Kenneth! A bit vibe from 80's synth pop scene - this works! Btw, I received an annual invitation from my dentist, yesterday....
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Groundy

Nice one Kenneth,
I was at the dentist last week, My normal dentist was off having a Baby so I had the stand in, when I went to the receptionist I did not know the new dentists name, I said I had an appointment for 9.15 but don't know the name of my dentist the girl said, Is it, Pyles,,? I said no 2 fillings I thought it was hilarious but she didn't even smile, The new Dentist was an Indian girl called Dr Pyles...
Back to your number Kenneth, really well done.

Alex.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

If I had known i was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd of had another Beer last night...

https://www.reverbnation.com/redwoodlouis/songs

Kenneth

Quote from: Groundy on December 21, 2018, 11:23:38 PM... I went to the receptionist I did not know the new dentists name, I said I had an appointment for 9.15 but don't know the name of my dentist the girl said, Is it, Pyles,,? I said no 2 fillings I thought it was hilarious but she didn't even smile, The new Dentist was an Indian girl called Dr Pyles...

Alex.

Haha!   :) that is funny!  ;D

Anyways, hopefully all you guys in the above posts that have to go to the dentist, don't get the one in the song!
Thanks for listening!
"...a guitar sound that you could curdle cream with." Ferryman

Pete C

Love that Kenneth - great 80's synth vibe !

Just reminded me I've got a dental check up in January  :(

Pete
recorder
Boss BR-600

recorder
Boss BR-800

Farrell Jackson

Cool Kenneth...nice synth work !

Farrell
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

Hilary

Quote from: Groundy on December 21, 2018, 11:23:38 PMNice one Kenneth,
I was at the dentist last week, My normal dentist was off having a Baby so I had the stand in, when I went to the receptionist I did not know the new dentists name, I said I had an appointment for 9.15 but don't know the name of my dentist the girl said, Is it, Pyles,,? I said no 2 fillings I thought it was hilarious but she didn't even smile, The new Dentist was an Indian girl called Dr Pyles...
Back to your number Kenneth, really well done.

Alex.

9:15 Alex - 2.30 surely!
recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça