Main Menu

Envejeciendo

Started by Groundy, July 23, 2018, 12:09:42 AM

Redler

Back for the another listen! Enloyable piece of music!
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Liking this one a lot Alex, glad your playing again, life's a fine balancing act isn't it?     Willie
recorder
Boss BR-800

launched

Glad I was able to have a listen Alex, great playing and vibe you put together! And a fine job with the paintings, I have friends that create tangible art - Something I envy as I don't have that kind of talent
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

SE

Just caught up with this and what a great listen and art too a talented guy, enjoyed it lots!!
recorder
Boss BR-80

Pine

You've always been so humble about your guitar playing Alex. I've never heard anything of yours that i didn't like and this is no exception.
Cool Spanish style guitar played with flair! Liked when the additional percussion kicked in at 2:18.
As well as you played this, i would have liked just a tad more volume on that guitar because you played it so well...
As for your paintings, i can understand why you are pursuing that path. You've got talent there my friend. The 911 paintings are great too..especially liked the silhouette of the firefighter. It's a powerhouse of emotion.
Keep dipping the brush... but don't let those guitars get too lonely!
recorder
Boss BR-1200

Farrell Jackson

This is some top notch Spanish guitar playing Alex! I love listening to this kind of music and you do it so well! It really kicks up a step when the drums double time the beat...nice my friend!
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

guitarron

So glad I'm hearing this.  Love rhis style of playing. Nicely done

recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR
recorder
Reaper
recorder
Cubasis
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Ray Brookes

Excellent playing in that Spanish style. Glad I was able to hear this one as it seems to have been originally posted a few years ago, before my time on this site.
Ray Brookes

StephenM

to my old ears this sounds just wonderful...I love hearing these kinds of tunes when I go out to eat at certain establishments...just want to get up and start dancing...
top class music...exc

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

Nelson

Masterful Alex.
The voicing and tones are so tasteful and comforting to the ears.
Wonderful groove
recorder
Reaper

recorder
Boss BR-600