And then you die ...

Started by bruno, July 20, 2018, 01:45:23 PM

pjd1

Loved it Bruno very cool and full of atmosphere , cracking recording and vibe

Paul
recorder
Boss BR-800

Cheers
Happiness is a warm ES 335, Boss BR800, Tascam dp 24 , Boss Micro , Fender Strat 70s original, Line 6 classical modeling guitar, yamaha ps 125 keyboard. Hohner Bass guitar.

recorder
Tascam DP-24

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-8

Ella

Well, yes it is a little-bit dark song but very refreshing. I like when there is many different parts and your music is always so well made and you are very good singer.

Ferryman_1957

Wow, loving this one. Really taken by the bass sound, which is brilliant (as is the playing). Love the way the bass drives the whole track and the melody. The key stabs and noises work really well, as does the minimal guitar. Love the ending as well.

Lyrics, subject matter and vocal performance just add to the uniqueness of the track. All round a superb track!

launched

All I can say is "Hell Yeah!!!!!!" An awesome original creation, love it. Glad you didn't try to "happify" the lyrics - When they come out, that's what they are man. I think sometimes songwriters assume a listener will try to correlate lyrics to their own essence. Might be true to a tiny tiny degree, but in the end it's just a song!

Well done, this kicks ass!
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover