0:00
Volume:
Just playing around with Garage Band!
"...a guitar sound that you could curdle cream with." Ferryman

Yeah, GarageBand can be a lot of fun. Nice rhythm and melody line.   Willie
recorder
Boss BR-800

Greeny

Has a nice celtic / Irish tin whistle feel to it. Garageband is great for cooking up new and interesting things! Sweet.

Farrell Jackson

A cool light and airy vibe to this number Kenneth. The drums sound good...I'm gonna have to play around with GB some more. Good work!
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

Redler

Brilliant! Besides celtic vibe I can hear some oriental stuff. You can create music in very many genres! Nice and relaxing listening!
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Oldrottenhead

i love garageband, i fab as a songwriting tool when no instruments at hand.

this is fab , loving the chinese add ons.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Ferryman_1957

Great fun. Kind of reminds me when I first got the Kaossilator all those years ago, these toys inspire all kinds of fun creative moments. You captured one of those moments really well, this is a nice groove with a good combo of instruments.

SE

Yes soon as I hear it,s Kenneth,  got to give it a listen, lots of stuff going on, but interesting as always!!!
recorder
Boss BR-80

bruno

I listened to this a while back and thought I'd commented - very catchy and rememberable tune.
Like this lots.
B

recorder
Boss BR-1600

StephenM

It seems like SC has a bit of energy going just now... I was diggin through the archives and found this... the more I listen to your creations Kenneth...the more I dig them...

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner