Faded Memories ( #1 Farrell and Lorne)

Started by Farrell Jackson, May 23, 2018, 11:24:52 AM

Gritter

This is really well put together. Killer sound all around!

T.C. Elliott

Dang, that guitar is cool. Sounds great. This has a cool bluesy, alt.country, southern rock feel to it that I'm diggin' something fierce.  Gonna have to hit repeat on this one.
recorder
Boss BR-900

recorder
Reaper

Dead Ambassadors Bandcamp Page

T.C. Elliott Bandcamp Page

"You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club." — Jack London

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Greeny

Mighty fine! Love the lyric, feel, and sheer musicality of the guitar melodies and tones. So damn listenable, and you make it sound effortless. Gives me a nice laid back Allman Brothers vibe.

kenny mac

class,this rocks man.
well done to all.
you sound great on this Farrel.
Reminds me of free.
Mick ralphs type guitar.
Right up my street.

thetworegs

Excellent collab a great job ..

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

Ferryman_1957

This is brilliant, got a bit of a Steve Earle feel about it. The music is really good and very well put together, love the different guitar sounds. The vocals and lyrics are excellent, clearly the surgery didn't affect your vocal chords!

Very poignant lyrical idea and very cleverly done. I had an idea for a song called "Five Boxes" which is similar in spirit. A relative of mine died and when I cleared out his effects, there was just five boxes of "stuff" that represented his life. No kids, no other family. Mde me kind of sad, a bit like this does.

Great job all round, well done to you both.

Ella

Yes! Very impressive and imposing sounds. So well done in every way. Great song!

Good to hear you singing again Farrell and this piece is a damn fine place to start, my compliments to Lorne. Excellent collab.   Willie
recorder
Boss BR-800