Flyin' High - with SE on Vocals

Started by Kenneth, April 28, 2018, 10:43:21 AM

SE

Just a magic track from Kenneth been listening to it for a while, just great work!!!
recorder
Boss BR-80

Ella

Great collab guys! I really like that Nirvana-sound!

Redler

recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Farrell Jackson

A great collab from you two, Kenneth and SE! I also hear a little Nirvana vibe but it's definitely all you guys. Nice work!
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

launched

I am so glad I caught this!!! Ken 'Ol boy you are a riff king and make wicked grooves that shake yer bones. And John, sweet mother of moses you crushed this!!!! I've always been a fan of your singing, even evious. Excuse my profanity as I try not to be such a swear monger anymore but I fucking love this!!

Yes - I love it!
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

StephenM

Holy cow!  This song smokes... I was reading through some old comments to reread some of the hints for eq ing stuff and I noticed that I hadn't seen Kenneths name for a while on here.... so i am thinking of him... and the music on this is bloody fantastic....the guitar sounds smoke.....and all the little keyboard stuff in the back...  and to top it off SE's vocals just scintillate.  His voice I am growing more and more fond of....and it proves a point to me again that often times you must hear an artist multiple times to appreciate their greatness....

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

launched

Glad for the bump, actually listen to this on my player from time to time. John has vocal power that would shatter glass and this is one of my faves, so crispy! And Kenny is the pure musician in all forms, and great vocalist too. Love how he lets us sing on his stuff!

A song like this deserves more listens and accolades, it really does!
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover