'Which Way to Happy?'

Started by Greeny, May 14, 2009, 03:18:48 AM

The Reverend 48

Another Great Production and great all round song....Especially love the lyrics

Dmann

I don't know how you do it. wish I could come up with material at the frequency you do.

Excellent as always :)

Satchwood

So much enjoyed your song Greeny!  It's cool to listen and follow along with the lyrics - very cool, thanks!

I think I can picture the girl with the watering can that likes japan :)

More lyrical "happy" pictures to assimulate.
www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)

Bro

Another awesome track from greeny!

Great job! I really not have that much to say, its just! I'm Speechless!

Perfection is essential in your posts! Great!
If you loose track over a chord progression, play as fast as you possibly can. Nobody will know. Thats how they invented bebop.

Oldrottenhead

i missed this one today, i was busy writing and singing lyrics for two other songs greeny sent me this morning for jemima's kite.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Flash Harry

THis isn't any old album track, it's brilliant.
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

lg

Thanks for the response Tim, I will use your advice on how you come up with these songs [hopefully...LOL], for my own songwriting. In all honesty Tim, you are on the same songwriting level as the Beatles.
And by the way, I totally agree with you about ORH, he is truly awesome in his abilities!
Anyway, congrats on yet another awesome tune Tim!

LG

nothing is real... So theres nothing to get hung about!

Ferryman_1957

Agree, another great one. This all hangs together very well and has a good coherent feeling to it. I think the lyrics to this one are particularly strong, some great images that really complement the music.

Cheers,

Nigel

kenny mac

Mega bump, This song is brill and deserves to be pulled out of the depths of yesterday and into the light of today ;D
I absolutely love the lyrics to this and the guitars are great.
A Greeny belter.