How could you ? Ella and kenny Mac

Started by kenny mac, December 26, 2017, 04:49:23 PM

kenny mac

Time:
0:00
Volume:

Special thanks to mr 64 for steering me in the right Direction, this was really driving me nuts as the song size was too big and I did not want to lose any Quality.
Also special thanks to Kari for all his help, he really is a great dude.
From the start this song was a pain in the ass it started crashing when I slowly built up my Orchestral parts, after getting round that problem I sent it to the Dynamic Duo Kari and Paivi.Then after Paivi sung her part(rather brilliantly I may add) I went down with a bad flu virus and was in bed up until Christmas.
Then it would not load.
Stay with it,I know its long but theres a guitar lead at the end that I was rather proud of.
Merry xmas to all

Groundy

This is absolutely brilliant, Fantastic singing from you both.
What a great start to my morning.
You have a right to be proud of that guitar playing at the end Kenny, Superb.
Kenny, Ella, Just beautiful...

Alex

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

If I had known i was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd of had another Beer last night...

https://www.reverbnation.com/redwoodlouis/songs

Redler

Now, I heard the final mix and this sounds so good! Superb singing by both of you - as always!

Excellent job with the guitar solo as well!
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Hook

Epic tune my friends, it sounds so very good. Love to hear Ella singing what a voice. Its obvious a lot of work went I to this one and it sure pays off.
Rock on!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

Mach

Quote from: Hook on December 27, 2017, 07:32:46 AMIts obvious a lot of work went I to this one and it sure pays off.
Rock on!

No doubt. This sounds so nice and genuine. You two sing this so great together with nice harmony. That solo is the bomb Kenny and played with so much emotion. Excellent collab!

Mach
recorder
Pro Tools
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Boss Micro BR

kenny mac

Thanks to all of you for the nice comments,the song drove me mad because of the amount of crashes that occurred during my
Orchestral experiments lol.
But I think I've solved that problem with a software update thanks to advice from Mr 64.
I play the strings on the keyboard and build on that to make it more human if you like and the app I was using was giving out too much on the cpu front.
Hopefully that's changed 😆

Oldrottenhead

have been out of the loop recently, mostly all work and no play, a few beers at the festivities etc, but playing catch up trying to catch stuff i've missed. when i saw who was involved i knew it was gonna be great.

gaun yersel guys. brawtastic.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Ella

Sorry Kenny it took so long time to me to comment this magnificent tune. It really sounds like symphony orchestra is playing and I must say that guitar lead at the end is just perfect! So elegant! This is great song and it was pleasure to sing it with you. 

bruno

Epic solo to end an epic tune. Loved the duet vocals, that was awesome.
Great song, so take a bow.
B

recorder
Boss BR-1600

Top quality post on all levels, first class collab and performance.   Willie
recorder
Boss BR-800