controle(new song by kenny mac and Pathfinder)

Started by kenny mac, November 14, 2017, 06:00:28 AM

kenny mac

LANDR-Controlle .
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Hi Dudes ,
This is our second song.
pathfinder sent me a track and I added a guitar (lead and extra rhythm) and wrote the lyrics.
It was a pleasure to work again and I think we do not bad as a team  ;D

Hope you like it

TPB

Great collab get the feeling it is a cross between U2 and the Police love the mix it is rocking the monitors this morning
Tim
Life is not about the number of Breathes you take, it is the amount of times your breathe is taken away

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Pathfinder

Downloaded and a keeper for me. Thanks Kenny for your transformation of a little instrumental into an actual song. Too much fun! Rock and roll!

Groundy

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

If I had known i was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd of had another Beer last night...

https://www.reverbnation.com/redwoodlouis/songs

SE

Cool collab really nice production, lots to like, great listen too, excellent work guys!
recorder
Boss BR-80

Greeny

What a great song. The guitar sound is massive. A superior and seamless collaboration - I think you've found a very cool alignment of talent. Scorching solo too.

Fantastic.

Mach

Quote from: TPB on November 14, 2017, 06:28:11 AMa cross between U2 and the Police

I also get that vibe Tim. Great song guys, everything flows nicely. Fantastic collab!

Mach
recorder
Pro Tools
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Mike_S

recorder
iPad GarageBand

Hook

Badassness at it's best, you guys do make a great duo and this just screams awesome.
Rock on!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely