A man with no name. (the TwoRegs & Willie Wendon)

Started by The Gobi Desert Canoe Club, October 31, 2017, 08:44:04 AM

A MAN WITH NO NAME (THETWOREGS & WILLIE WENDON)
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Hi all, once again Trev has helped me out and turned my strumming into a worthwhile song.
Just listen to the last note of his great vocal.       Willie
recorder
Boss BR-800

Farrell Jackson

A real good Country Rocker Willie and Trevor! A cool solo break Willie and and excellent way to belt out those lyric Trevor. I like the words/story to this also.

Farrell
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

thetworegs

Just found this one hidden in collabs ...a lot fun doing this one willie thanks for an excellent backer!!

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

64Guitars

Nice job guys.

I've moved it to Original Songs (I assume it's not a cover?) because the Collaborations board is only meant for unfinished songs. It's for when you've recorded an interesting chord progression or whatever but you don't have any ideas to make it into a complete song. You can post it in the Collaborations board and invite others to add their ideas.

When you collaborate with other members through email, PMs, etc. and complete a song together, then you should post that finished song in the Original Songs board, or the Cover Songs board if it's a cover.

If you post an unfinished recording in the Collaborations board and one or more members end up contributing to it to turn it into a finished song, then that finished song should be posted in Original Songs or Cover Songs; not in the Collaborations board. The Collaborations board is just for the unfinished skeleton of a song that you want others to add to with their vocals or whatever.

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

"When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion." - Robert M. Pirsig

Groundy

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

If I had known i was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd of had another Beer last night...

https://www.reverbnation.com/redwoodlouis/songs

TPB

A excellent collab guys jangle guitar and Trev Vocals yee haa
Tim
Life is not about the number of Breathes you take, it is the amount of times your breathe is taken away

Mach

Yeah guys I like it! Willie I dig that solo and Trev you really put a great vocal on this one. Cool Collab.

Mach
recorder
Pro Tools
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Boss Micro BR