we are all in this world together.Kenny Mac and Pathfinder collaboration

Started by kenny mac, October 31, 2017, 06:57:36 AM

kenny mac

we are all in this world together.
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Hi Dudes and dudettes.
In the spirit of songcrafters I messaged Pathfinder to ask if I could add to his Posted song and this came up.
I felt the song had potential to grow further and what better way to do this than for two song rafters to work together.
I added some Keyboards,an electric Guitar and wrote the Lyrics
Hope you like it.
Ill post the lyrics later.

TPB

Starts as one songs get a couple adds and you end up with a super collab well done to all
Tim
Life is not about the number of Breathes you take, it is the amount of times your breathe is taken away

Pathfinder

I just have my iPad with me and it plays for about a minute and cus out, so I'll have to listen later on the pc. So far Kenny I think it's fantastic.

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Redler

Just brilliant Pathfinder and Kenny!

When listening first time the instrumental songs by Pathfinder, I knew they would work with vocals as well! Kenny has created here some fine melodies as always.

Great collab!
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Groundy

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

If I had known i was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd of had another Beer last night...

https://www.reverbnation.com/redwoodlouis/songs

Kenny B

Great collaboration ... Excellent music Pathfinder and the vocals and additions
are perfect for this Kenny ... Great song!!!

kb
recorder
Zoom MRS-1266
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Ella

Very nice tune! I like that spatial sound. It´s powerful. Stunning vocals Kenny! I like words too. It´s so true.

Greeny

This is fab. Love that U2-esque guitar chiming away over the warm waves of synth. It builds up so big - like a stadium-sized anthem. And your vocal is immense!

Seriously good stuff guys!