Like a waterfall by The Night cabs

Started by kenny mac, August 18, 2017, 07:38:19 PM

Farrell Jackson

Great ambience to this bandfest song! The contrast of Pavi's and Kenny's vocals (words) work excellently. Some fine laid back sliding Johnny. Kari put down a good track as a base to work from. Nice work to all involved!

Farrell
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

Jarle

recorder
Boss BR-800

Ella

That´s awesome Kenny! You made beautiful song to Kari`s tune. Sorry it took so long time to replay to this post. I just sold my house and I must move soon.  ::) I have been listening songs here but did´t have time to comment. Johnny said that he had a little part in this song, but it´s not true. That slide-guitar gives so strong ethereal feeling to it. Beautiful! And real drums and bass sounds so great!

launched

Quote from: Oldrottenhead on August 20, 2017, 06:19:49 AMbrilliant, as soon as i saw the line up i knew it was gonna be something special.

I was thinking the same thing - This band is huuuuuuge!!!! And such a terrific tune, I love it. Didn't realize we had any bandfest postings yet, I need to pay more attention. You guys really worked well together, everyone did a rockin' job!

So, so frickin' Sweeeeeeeeeeeet!!!
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Rata-tat-tat

Boy am I late getting to this one. Thanks to all for letting me be a part of such a monster line up.... I'm sooooo F'n thrilled how this turned out. Just happy to be a part of such a killer tune. The vox are perfection... Kari's guitar track was soooo easy to pick up all the nuances.... and that slide guitar is so kewl.... WAY TO GO.... I dig it!!!!
recorder
Tascam DP-02

Rata-tat-tat

Almost forgot to mention that sweet bass Kenny B.... so kewl guys
recorder
Tascam DP-02

Groundy

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

If I had known i was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd of had another Beer last night...

https://www.reverbnation.com/redwoodlouis/songs