The first Greeny Monday in a very long time: 'A Very Strange Fire'

Started by Greeny, May 08, 2017, 06:50:41 AM

launched

The vocal harmonies at 3:00 are pure sweet cream butter Tim! Always love your bass melodies, which drive it home every time. You are the master!

Great to hear some music from you again - Can't believe it's been eight years (For me anyway :) )

Peace,

Mark
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Greeny

Quote from: launched on May 10, 2017, 06:10:30 PMCan't believe it's been eight years

I can't believe that either!

I really don't know where the last 10 years went. Which is why I want to make each moment count - musically and otherwise.

Greeny

Quote from: Oldrottenhead on May 10, 2017, 03:24:26 PM128mb tim, if only it was gb's lol. i still got mine too and it works, but i don't use it.I keep it as a souvenir.

I'm going to get buried (well, burned) with my MBR.

Really!

Mike_S

Lovely stuff Tim... that intro draws you in... very good indeed.

Beautiful harmonies and very delicately produced. Great stuff.

Mike
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Blooby

So good to hear from you. Your tunes are always so well-formed...just so good, but I what I really missed is that bass playing. I always tend to zero in on your lines.

Really imaginative arrangement.

Blooby

Jarle

Good to hear from you again Tim. As always your music is of the highest quality from the songwriting to the performance. So many good details in the arrangement and the backing vocals ... I love it.
recorder
Boss BR-800

ODH

Always good to hear a Greeny song, and all the more as it's so long since the last.

Top class as usual and instantly recognisable as your work.  I love the folky direction you go in.  Those two flutes (I thought one was a live recorder) sound amazing.

Lovely stuff

8)
Overdrive - Distortion - Hyperactivity
Yesterdays shatter, tomorrows don't matter

bruno

recorder
Boss BR-1600

IanR

Lovely work Tim

Quite evocative and dreamy.

I love the arrangement. And the outro is perfect.

I am reading Peter Ackroyd's biography of London at the moment - a very good read - and he mentions that the sound of London at various times has been church bells.

Good to see you here again.

Ian

recorder
PreSonus Studio 1824
recorder
PreSonus FaderPort 8
recorder
PreSonus Studio One