Started by chunk, March 18, 2017, 03:02:38 AM

chunk

Silently fall
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Hi.

Johnny Robbo

Totally different to anything I could come up with... superbly executed & beautifully melodic. Oh, and excellent production, too. Bravo, mate!
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR
recorder
Adobe Audition

"The English may not like music, but they absolutely love the noise it makes." Sir Thomas Beecham

http://www.jrguitar.co.uk http://johnrobsonmusic.co.uk

Art Vandalay

Agree with Johnny Robbo, excellent production, nice groove, IMO the guitar sound is a little too discreet.

Oldrottenhead

great to hear you again guid sur. brawtastic.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

T.C. Elliott

It's like a chill version of a song that would be on the Miami Vice soundtrack. (I'm dating myself, aren't i?) But seriously, this sounds cool and not dated (like all that miami vice stuff.) That simple lick in the right channel works really well.
recorder
Boss BR-900

recorder
Reaper

Dead Ambassadors Bandcamp Page

T.C. Elliott Bandcamp Page

"You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club." — Jack London

Mike_S

Lovely, great sounds so well put together. Great to hear you again. I think the guitar is spot on.

Mike
recorder
iPad GarageBand

IanR

Welcome back.

I really love it. Guitar through the right speaker is smooth and funky at the same time. Otherwise the rhythms and beats are providing the song with its heart.

Great work. Hope to hear more of you soon.

Ian

recorder
PreSonus Studio 1824
recorder
PreSonus FaderPort 8
recorder
PreSonus Studio One

launched

Fab tune Chunk - groovetastic with some great guitar soloing, sounds really slick!

Right on!

Mark

"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover