Barfly (KennyMac, ORH, Geir, Jarle & Mach)

Started by Mach, March 06, 2017, 06:54:24 PM

Oldrottenhead

i get the supertramp reference too, electric piano and reminds me of "bloody well right". and kenny you sound awfy scottish.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

TPB

Yep some power players and what happens collab  that rocks in every detail you all take a bow
Tim
Life is not about the number of Breathes you take, it is the amount of times your breathe is taken away

stoman

Everything is just right here. I love the gang vocals! And the lead vocal. And the guitars. And ... everything. :)

Ella

This is so fabulous! So out of sight!!! You all made just perfect job there. Love it!

Redler

Just fantastic!! Great backer and excellent vocals!
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Mach

Thanks for listening all. A big hand for the MET gang stepping up to the plate  :)

Mach
recorder
Pro Tools
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Hook

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

kenny mac

Just back from vacation and seen the great comments on this song and I'm overwhelmed by the response to it.
Everyone naturally fitted into this song and Mach gave us such an outstanding song to work with,it really is a privilege to work with so many nice people.
Thanks to all for listening .

Jarle

We had such a good time in Glasgow with James and I'm really glad we got to meet Kenny as well. Even though it was for a very short time, maybe next time we will have some more time together.
recorder
Boss BR-800