Times Arrow (own thing)

Started by tafka, May 04, 2009, 12:26:44 PM

Wiley

I am going to have to put a folder on my desktop and name it witchita.  Then when I download all your songs I make a cd of one of my favorite guitar players.  I think I should do that with everyone.  My computer is getter very disorganized.  ABsolutely loved this Tony.  I use my keyboard a lot.  I'm not so talented with the drums in the BR yet. Again GREAT SONG!!

OsCKilO

Some of the Guitar tones gave me nostalgic shivers.

Reminds me of those old 80's American fight movies, where the lead character would go off on a journey, usually after his best friend got seriously injured or killed by the villain.

The lead (Van-dam and so on...) then goes off on a journey to find the strength to avenge the wrong. 

Inspiring stuff....!

The scene would involve a majestic setting, the emotional struggle of progression and self realisation, coupled with loss and the discovery of inner strength........Oh... And a catchy guitar riff!

This production could suit any of these movies!

Love it! 8)

T (Osckilo)
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

Glenn Mitchell

Excellent feel as expected. Lol.
Intense, just the way I like it.
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Cakewalk Sonar platinum

https://soundcloud.com/you/tracks

BossMicroBRew

Crap-ola! This is killer. Those little guitar trills you added in there really cut the mustard. Ol' Swampy fits the bill every which way to Sunday.

Smooth intro; really like the flow to this piece.
"90-proof pain, I shot at a time."  -George Molton

Greeny

Not many instrumentals manage to be as catchy as this. That PRS just sings. Well, it does in your hands. Another great original piece of music. Should be enough for an entire film score now!

The Reverend 48

Another winner Tony..You really should be being shed loads of money for film scores.......Swampy really has a voice unlike any other guitar...love the end too....

Bluesberry

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

BossMicroBRew

Quote from: 48 on May 05, 2009, 07:55:44 AMAnother winner Tony..You really should be being shed loads of money for film scores.......Swampy really has a voice unlike any other guitar...love the end too....

48, I agree. By "shed loads", I hope you mean Rainham Sheds... :D :D

https://songcrafters.org/community/general-discussion-b8/sheds!/0/
"90-proof pain, I shot at a time."  -George Molton

tafka

this place is getting nuttier than a fruit cake.

TJ.
and if the sun should fail to rise against my
shoulders one last time...

Geir

Quote from: Witchita on May 05, 2009, 11:41:50 AMthis place is getting nuttier than a fruit cake.

TJ.
Maybe you could shed some light on that TJ ???? ::)
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........